Vinyl Lettering Stickers
- Pressure sensitive, permanent adhesive vinyl
- Coloured vinyl, not printed
- Solid colour, metallic, and reflective vinyls available
- No “background”
- Letters provided with transfer tape for easy installation as one piece
- Artwork can be mirrored for installation on the inside of a window
- Vinyl lettering is suitable for application on windows, walls, boats, vehicles and most flat surfaces
- Do it yourself installation only. We do not offer installation services.
Vinyl Lettering Dimensions
To create vinyl lettering that will fit your application space, we need to know both the height and the available width. This is not as simple as it sounds:
Vinyl Lettering Height
The vertical space required for your vinyl lettering depends on the case you choose. If you opt for any style that includes lowercase letters, the “tail” or letters like “y” or “g” needs to be taken into account. They can add quite a bit to the overall vertical space required.
In other words, the overall font size for any option other than UPPERCASE may appear smaller than expected. If you want to order NSC decals for a vehicle with a 2″ height requirement, uppercase letters will be exactly 2″ tall. Lowercase or mixed case text with 2″ capital letters, will require space of closer to 3″ in height.
Width Available for Vinyl Lettering Text
There are hundreds of font styles to choose from and the space used by each letter varies from one to another. The difference and width can be extreme. By providing the maximum space available, we will be able to select or adapt a font style to fit in the space you have available for the height of lettering you require.
Preferred Vinyl Colour
Sticker vinyls are manufactured in a wide variety of colours, and we keep many in stock. Use the colour picker to give us an idea of the colour you want to use.
If we have it in stock, we will go ahead; if not, we will check with our supplier to see what is available. Colours that are not available in solid vinyl may need to be printed.