Booklet with Saddle Stitch Binding
- 2 sizes – 8.5″ x 11″ portrait and 5.5″ x 8.5″ portrait or landscape
- Saddle stitch binding for 8 to 40 pages, in multiples of four
- Full colour or black and white throughout or separate cover
- Complete range of paper choices to create your own look according to your budget
- Use same paper for pages and cover or select different cover stock
- Creased cover on spine for cover stock for professional, finished look
- Clean, trimmed leading edge
- Fast turnaround on print ready orders
Format for Saddle Stitch Binding
Saddle bound booklets are comprised of folded papers held together with staples. Each paper, folded, makes 4 printed pages. Therefore, for a booklet with saddle stitch binding to “work” and look complete, the content must be spread across and fill 4 page increments.
Simply put, if you have 22 pages of content, you either need to add 2 more pages to make 24 or place 2 blank pages in the pdf print file where you want the blanks to be. Most likely, the blanks would go on the inside of the covers.