Custom Contour Cut Vinyl or Paper
Stickers and Labels
- Choose your sticker or label size. If you require a very specific size to fit your container or space, let us know when you order.
- Select from our wide selection of pressure sensitive vinyls (and one specialized paper). The vinyls are all white (except for the clear one!), so any colour will be printed on them. Most have permanent adhesive, but there is a low tack removable and an ultra high tack as well. The vinyls are all water resistant.
- Choose a laminate, or not. This is important if your sticker or label will be touched a lot or if the inks need to be protected for any reason.
- Tell us how you want the stickers finished. By default, kiss cut stickers will have the waste vinyl removed from the backing paper, and the backing paper will be cut into manageable sheets of stickers. If you plan to hand out your stickers to customers and want them as die cut individuals, choose that option. Our machine will cut the backing paper to the shape of your sticker.
- Submit your order. If you have not designated a cut line in your artwork, we will send you back a proposed layout.
- Expect to pick up your stickers of have them delivered quickly.
Die Cut or Kiss Cut – What’s the difference?
Kiss Cut: After printing, our machine gently cuts (kisses) only the vinyl layer of the sticker, leaving the backing paper untouched. These “kiss cut” stickers can be left in groups on the backing paper, allowing you to create sticker sets/sheets, or just to reduce your costs when having individually cut stickers is not necessary.
Die Cut: After printing, the machine cuts around the sticker, but through both the vinyl and backing paper so that your finished product is an individual sticker on its own backing paper. These die cuts can be made in one pass, so the backing paper and sticker are cut to the same size, or in two passes, where the sticker is cut first and the backing paper later, perhaps to a slightly different shape. In some cases, your design will dictate which method is used.