Versatile Coil Binding
- Plastic spiral coil binding for booklets in two sizes, letter or half letter
- Printed in booklets in colour or black and white
- Single or double sided pages
- No limit to the number of pages, though large documents are best bound in volumes for easier handling
- Spiral coil binding opens and lays flat on a table surface, or turns 360 degrees on itself to save space
- Choice of printed card stock or plastic covers
- Four paper choices for page printing – writable matte or classic gloss
- Black 4:1 pitch plastic coil
- Spiral coil binding is robust and flexes with the pages
- Ideal for study guides, workbooks, recipe books, journals, logs, or catalogues
Cover Options for Booklets with Coil Binding
Your coil bound booklet can have either a printed cover or plastic cover or both.
The printed cover is a heavy, 16-point card stock and can be printed on one side or both, in black and white or colour.
Plastic covers consist of a transparent front cover and a black plastic back cover. The plastic covers can be used on their own, so that the content of the first page is visible through the cover, or with a cardstock printed cover as well to add stiffness to the booklet.